Salaried GP with view to Partnership
Salaried GP with view to Partnership 4-6 sessions, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, circa £66,000 drawings, no extended hours
A new career-defining opportunity to work in a highly successful GMS practice with a reputation for high-quality patient care is now open in Brighouse. Working with a friendly and enthusiastic team you will enjoy excellent support and patient continuity. The surgery is long established and very successful with a stable, long-standing team so please read on if this sounds like a practice you would be interested in finding out more about.
Brighouse, West Yorkshire
- 6 sessions a week available
- Superb practice grounded in family medicine
- Very stable, friendly practice with long standing team and supportive environment
- Very effective Practice Manager and organisation structure in place
- On-site parking
- No extended hours required
- Very light home visit requirement
- Av. 15 consultations per session (10 min appointments)
- Systm One practice software
- Special interest clinics supported and encouraged
- Daily colleague catch ups, clear communication and teamwork throughout the practice
- Drawings circa £66,000
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs