GP Partner - 4-8 sessions
4-8 sessions GP Partner, Telford, Shropshire ft drawings circa £110,000
Please read on if you wish to work in a very stable, friendly and supportive surgery as a GP Partner where you will enjoy a genuine work-life balance and patient continuity. The surgery practice a clear sense of team amongst the GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses with daily catch ups and a fair share of working rota. If you wish to help shape the future of the practice and your own career within a surgery that offer professional stimulus and reward, then please read on.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Stable, supportive team of GPs and Salaried GPs with lots of continuity and longevity
- Excellent Nursing team (inc. Advanced Nurse Practitioner)
- EMIS Web practice software
- Daily coffee catch up with colleagues to support team work and clear communication
- Flexibility to work to 10 or 15 min. consultations (av. 14 consultations per session)
- Very low home visits required within the role
- CQC rated 'good' high QoF score
- Partnership drawings circa £110,000 FTE
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs