Salaried GP Job, Purley/Coulsdon Area
6-8 session Salaried GP, Purley/Coulsdon Area, £76,000 to £84,000 FTE
Please read on for further information regarding a superb surgery in the Purley/Coulsdon area who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP due to practice growth. You would be joining a well-established and high achieving practice with excellent staff retention which has resulted in a close knit team and friendly and supportive working environment. The surgery is very well organised and the GP's are supported by a comprehensive team of clinical support staff including Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCA's, Phlebotomists and Pharmacists.
The surgery is a training practice and therefore would present opportunities for GP's with an interest in teaching and training, the Partners would also offer substantial support for development of interest areas. Work/life balance for GPs has always been a focal point for the practice and with efficient workflows, skill mix resources and technology; their GP's enjoy this arrangement.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Main surgery a purpose built practice building with onsite parking,
- Practice population circa 15,000
- Comprehensive clinical and clerical support teams including ANP's, Pharmacists and Medical Secretaries
- Strong team ethos, regular clinical meetings held
- Number of specialist clinics already run, with opportunity for development
- Well managed workload of circa 15 consultations per session
- 1 a day home visits
- Very well managed duty doctor
- Built in admin times
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times and session structure
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- PMS Practice
- £9500 to £10,500 dependent on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs