Salaried GP Job, Near Solihull
Salaried GP job with view to Partnership- Near Solihull (£74,000 - £76,000 per year)
A unique opportunity has emerged for a Salaried GP to join a successful and friendly surgery in South Birmingham. The team have been successful in building a strong family ethos, and investment into an efficient team of support staff has reduced GP workload and admin, allowing for a flexible role. You will be joined by an experienced clinical team including ANPs, Phlebotomists and specialist Nurses and they are very keen to support your development within specialist clinical interest areas.
Located in South Birmingham, a short drive from Solihull and Selly Oak. Ample on-site parking provided for all staff.
- Well Managed patient list with a realistic workload, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team including Nurses and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- List size of just over 7,000 patients
- £74,00 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850 425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs