Salaried GP - 4-8 Sessions - Training Practice
4-8 session Salaried GP, Uckfield Area, up to £88,000 FTE
Please read on to find out more about an opportunity to join a superb surgery commutable from Uckfield and Lewes who are able to offer a true portfolio career.
This training practice, based in a modern purpose built facility will offer extensive support to develop interest areas and go on to run specialist clinics. The workload is well managed and GP's have flexibility on how they structure their day, as well as being offered flexible session start and finish times to ensure a health work life balance.
There would be an optional opportunity as well to move into Partnership if this is something you would be interested in. The GP's are well supported by a highly trained and experienced clinical support team, and admin is very well looked after by the clerical support team including medical secretaries. The practice takes advantage of the latest technology to ensure the surgery is running as efficiently as possible, including Lexicon, Docman and e-referrals.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, the Partners and practice management would welcome you for an informal visit to find out more about the surgery in confidence and without obligation. Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery, answer any further queries you may have, and if of interest can help facilitate a visit to the surgery.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern, purpose built surgery with excellent facilities
- On site Parking
- Training practice
- Practice population circa 15,000
- Close knit team who enjoy regular get togethers and meetings
- Partners very supportive of developing interest areas with opportunities to run specialist clinics
- Surgery heavily involved within the local CCG
- Highly trained clinical support team including prescribing ANP's and
- NP's and a team of Practice Nurses with a range of different specialisms
- 18 AM consultations (this is a combination of face to face and telephone consults)
- 12 PM consultations (this is a combination of face to face and telephone consults)
- 1-2 home visits a day
- Circa 1 or 2 duty Doctor sessions a week
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of days and session start and finish times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Uses Lexicon and Docman
- GMS Contract
- Good overall CQC report, near perfect QOF score
- £9000 to £11000 per session per annum dependent on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with model BMA contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Iincluded on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs