Salaried GP, Salford, Manchester
Salaried GP 6-8 sessions (6 months fixed term contract), Salford, Manchester, up to £75,000 FTE + indemnity cover, lots of support for professional development, low home visit requirement
A rewarding new career opening is now available in a long-established and highly successful practice in Salford to practice as a Salaried GP among a stable, friendly and cohesive team of colleagues offering excellent support and organisation. The practice offers a sustainable workload and opportunities for professional development. The practice are looking to hire a new GP to work 6-8 sessions per week on a fixed term contract to begin with a possibility to extend beyond this if both you and the surgery wish, please read on if you would like to find out more information about this vacancy.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Excellent surgery building with superb facilities
- Friendly, supportive team of GPs, Nurses, ANPs and clerical support colleagues
- Av. 15 consultations per session
- Low home visit requirement
- Superb Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Salary circa £75,000 FTE
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and qQalifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs