Salaried GP 4-8 Sessions, North Manchester
Salaried GP 4-8 sessions, North Manchester, circa £72,000-£80,000 FTE + indemnity cover, no extended hours, GMS surgery, EMIS Web.
If you are interested to work in a surgery that is grounded in family medicine, offers excellent patient continuity and encourages professional development then please read on. The surgery operates from a purpose-built building with excellent facilities and houses a cohesive, friendly team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses, Practice Pharmacist, and all overseen by an excellent Practice Manager. The practice is very well structured so you will benefit from excellent organisation and administration support to help reduce clerical tasks and allow you to place a greater focus on patient care.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- Practice population over 6,000 patients
- 15 consultations per session
- EMIS Web practice software
- No extended hours
- GMS surgery contract
- Low home visits
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Optional possibility to progress to Partnership in the future
- Salary circa £72,000 -£80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks study leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs