Salaried GP, Selby
A truly innovative training practice in a highly desirable area of Selby are looking to appoint a salaried GP. The practice is centred around its cohesive and family orientated team and can offer genuine work-life balance with real development opportunity in the future.
Salary - £8750-£9500 per session + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Selby
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Constantly innovating and challenging
- Superb and diverse clinical support.
- Low consultation numbers
- High QOF achieving
- Genuine development and education opportunities
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable number of appointments (doctors still find time to have breaks/meet)
- Very minimal, often no home visits.
- Be part of an innovative and dynamic team.
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working for one of the best practices in the area
- Circa £8,350 - £9,500 per session
- View to Partnership
- Indemnity fees paid
- BMA model
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!