Salaried GP Role, Louth Area
We are recruiting for a fantastic innovative surgery in the Louth area that is looking to bring in a new Salaried GP. The premises are very modern with state-of-the-art facilities, providing you with a great working environment. The practice has a firm commitment to modern general practice.
You will have incredible clinical support (including over 5 Nurse Practitioners), administrative support and you will work with an extremely engaging patient population that truly value the care they receive. You will also be afforded flexibility in working arrangements and clear support to develop special interests alongside a broader network of health care professionals and services in community care.
- Flexible sessions available (4-8 per week)
- Very modern state-of-the-art premises, providing you with a fantastic working environment and excellent facilities
- Exceptional practice organisation and support team to deliver quality patient care along with the best environment to practice safely
- Engaging patient population that truly value the care they receive
- Flexibility to develop specialist interest areas and run specialist clinics
- Circa £130,000 for 8 sessions + indemnity fees paid
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 weeks study leave
- Excellent support structure where a GP of any experience will thrive
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Louth Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly