Salaried GP Role, Hull - East Yorkshire
4 - 9 session's available in a training practice, £78,000 - £100,00+ DOE
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or more experienced GP looking to further their career and join a high achieving, long established Training Practice in Hull.
There is an opportunity for partnership, if desired. You will be working in very modern premises with excellent facilities. The practice has a great clinical support team in place including experienced and knowledgeable GPs and Advanced Nurse Practitioners. The workload is manageable as well, with a low number of home visits each week. The partners are very supportive of specialist interests and encourage their GPs to develop an area of interest and utilise it within the practice.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch, this surgery would be happy to arrange a no obligation informal visit which Prospect Health can facilitate.
Hull, East Yorkshire
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Workflow optimisation schemes in place - lots of admin support
- Manageable workload with less than average consultations per session
- Little home visits (usually 1-2 per day)
- SystmOne operating system
- From £78,000 up to £100,000+ per annum dependant on experience
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions, please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com for further details.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Hull - East Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly