Salaried GP or GP with a view to Partnership, Bradford area
Benefit from working as a salaried GP or GP with a view to Partnership within a vibrant and happy teaching practice situated within easy commute of Bradford, Halifax, Leeds, Keighley. The surgery offers a wide range of cutting-edge facilities and equipment, including, skin surgery, cardiology, in house pharmacy team, dermatology, ENT. It has extensive computerisation, and paperwork is reduced to an absolute minimum. The practice focuses also on educating Patients to utilise self-service. All GPs enjoy a monthly protected learning session, focusing on a specialist skill / topic and they run a daily mid-morning protected 30 minute 'huddle' for cross learning and sharing. The practice has FY2 and Registrars and is actively involved with Deaneries. It is also a Tier 2 sponsor.
This is a practice which recognises the importance of Work Life Balance.
- Established GP Training practice (pioneering and forward thinking)
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC GOOD in all areas and Outstanding in areas, very high QOF ratings consistently
- Spearheading clinical initiatives in the local area, the practice embraces a wide range of services
- Mostly middle-class area - good socio economics
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators; Workflow is well streamlined to the point that this practice runs like clockwork
- Work-life balance critical
- Actively support training and skills' development
- Excellent staff retention
- Tier 2 sponsor.
- Up to 8 sessions per week, PT considered; Moving to 15-minute sessions
- Develop your specialist interests; enjoy working within a supportive and highly skilled team
- Very reasonable patient numbers; @ 28 face to face per day; Extremely low home visit ratio
- No weekends or OOH
- Effective triage system; designed to reduce GP workload
- Daily meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Circa £9,750 per session (partnership is exceptionally attractive)
- Payment of Indemnity and MDU including MDU top up
- BMA type contract
- Mentorship programs
- Opportunity to work as a portfolio GP
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Bradford Area - accessible easily from Pudsey, Halifax, Keighley Leeds, and surrounding areas
- Good links to surrounding cities and towns
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!