Salaried GP for a Training and Research Practice, Hull
Up to 8 Sessions Salaried GP in Hull paying £11,250 per session
A career-defining new opportunity to work as a salaried GP at an innovate and modern thinking Training and Research Practice. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of such a varied and satisfying role that will not just allow you to make a difference to the patients' lives without being rush and working under pressure, but to focus on your own development and growth allowing you to let clinical interests be realised and valued.
This is a one stop practice that will allow for all your future career goals and ambitions to be fulfilled.
- Up to 8 sessions a week available
- Fully staffed reception and admin team
- Training Practice
- Research Practice
- Professional development encouraged
- £11,2500 per session dependant on experience
- 6 weeks' holiday plus one week's study leave (pro rata)
- Indemnities paid
- GMC Fees paid
- NHS Pension
- Emis Web system used but training can be provided
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call George Appleyard in the General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs