Salaried GP role in a Training Practice, Hull
An exceptionally forward-thinking practice with a fantastic reputation is seeking a salaried General Practitioner in Hull. They strive to provide a comprehensive service of high standard family medicine as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions.
Full time within this surgery is 8 sessions per week with a flexible number of sessions available. You will be offered the opportunity of 2 paid admin sessions (non-clinical sessions) and 6 clinical sessions per week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you.
Hull, East Yorkshire
- Training practice, allowing GP's to get involved with training and development
- 2 x Paid non-clinical PDP/admin sessions
- Vastly experienced practice manager with a knowledgeable clerical team
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Manageable workload with fewer than average consultations per session
- Low home visits (usually only 1-2 per day)
- £10,625 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 Week CDP support leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting George in the General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs