Practice Nurse Vacancy, Bath
An exciting new opening is now available for a Lead Practice Nurse to work in a successful surgery in the Bath area. The practice is looking for a Nurse to lead their team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. The successful applicant will also lead on chronic disease management at the practice. You will enjoy working with a friendly team of Nurses and GP Partners who are committed to high quality patient outcomes.
- The Practice are ideally looking for a Nurse for 30 hours per week over 4 days, however there is flexibility with this and they would be able to support somebody on a full time basis
- The practice has circa 8000 patients
- There are 3 GP Partners and 3 Salaried G.P's working alongside 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurses, 2HCS'a and a Pharmacist
- Typical work would include running clinic's for chronic diseases and baby/child immunisations
- Full time salary would be around £35,000- £42,000 depending on experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Study leave provided on an individual basis
- Access to revalidation software
- Indemnity will be covered by the practice
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Lead a team of nurses and HCAs
- Treatment room and chronic disease management experience.
- Work professionally even when under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member.
- Supportive, empathetic and holistic in approach
- You will be a Registered Nurse with the NMC
- You will possess the right to work in the UK
- Experience of working in primary care nursing is essential
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Kristy within the General Practice Division on 01423 850 419 or email Kristy@prospect-health.com.
Interested in to look over other roles? Please click here for more General Practice Jobs