Salaried GP Role, Louth
Salaried GP, 4-8 sessions available, up to £80,000 FTE
We are recruiting a Salaried GP on behalf of a practice located in Louth, who pride themselves on delivering quality healthcare. The practice is seeking an enthusiastic GP to join a friendly and cohesive team. The working environments are fully updated and modernised. You will work with a manageable list size and workload, allowing you to have a real work-life balance and ultimately focus on patient centred care.
If this does sounds of interest please get in touch, this surgery would be happy to arrange a no obligation informal visit which Prospect Health can facilitate.
- 4-8 sessions available
- Excellent reputation in the local community for delivering quality patient care
- Great team of friendly and supportive colleagues
- Manageable workload with very few phone calls; home visits are also very rare
- List size of over 5,000 patients
- Practice uses SystmOne software
- Salary circa £80,000 FTE
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the performers list
- Will consider newly qualified GPs
- Looking for passionate and committed GPs
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so.
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs