Salaried GP Role, Chesterfield
Salaried GP role in Chesterfield at an established training practice, 2-8 sessions available, up to £76,000 FTE
A new opening is now available for you to work in a friendly and supportive training practice with a well-managed workload and a clear commitment to professional development with support available for diplomas and interest clinics.
The GP's enjoy an excellent level of support from highly skilled and comprehensively staffed clinical and clerical teams. Working alongside a great team of Advance Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists, you will also enjoy the opportunity to achieve collaborative working and high quality patient outcomes.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with on-site parking
- Practice population circa 14,000
- Multi-disciplinary existing team
- Clerical support includes a team of medical secretaries resulting in well managed paperwork
- Strong team ethos with staff holding weekly clinical meetings as well as a wide range of other meetings
- Training practice
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Approximately 15 patient contacts per session (f2f and calls)
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits perhaps 1-2 per week
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses SystmOne
- Up to £76,000 depending on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs