Salaried GP Job, High Wycombe Area
4-8 session Salaried GP, High Wycombe Area, £76,000 to £86,000 FTE
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded and high achieving training practice commutable from High Wycombe and Slough who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP. An incoming GP would be joining a thriving, cohesive and experienced multi-disciplinary team and would be given opportunities to develop their interest areas and run their own specialist clinics; there is already variety of in-house special interests. The Partners and management's aim has always been to provide a working environment designed to enhance the fulfilment of their staff whilst providing a quality service to their patients.
The surgery boasts excellent QOF scores and a Good CQC report. There is an excellent clinical support team in place including an in-house Community Paramedic home visiting service and their own Practice Pharmacists & Pharmacy Technicians. There is a well-managed workload with the GP's doing routine surgeries with no extras, very low home visits and half days on call in their same day urgent clinic supported by a dedicated team of minor illness nurses and specialist paramedics. This role is ideal for both experienced GP's and newly qualified GP's.
High Wycombe Area
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built facility with on-site parking
- Training practice with registrars in place
- Practice population circa 25,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment offering support for development
- Highly trained and skilled clerical support team in place over seeing a highly effective workflow optimisation scheme, resulting in well managed admin for the GP's
- Work load of average 13 F2F consultations a session plus call in the morning and 12 F2F consultations a session plus calls in the afternoon
- Virtually no visits due to in house Paramedics
- Half days on call in their same day urgent clinic supported by a dedicated team of minor illness nurses and specialist paramedics
- Any extended hours paid for in addition to salary
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session start and finish times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS Contract
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Support offered for newly qualified GP's
- Salary of up to £86,000 FTE dependent on experience and skill set
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week CPD support pro rata
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs