Salaried GP Role, Northampton
A forward thinking training and dispensing practice with an excellent reputation is seeking a salaried GP in Northampton. A long established, purpose built surgery that strives to provide a comprehensive service of high standard family medicine while the traditional values of being a family doctor are retained against a background of a modern progressive medical practice.
Offering between 4 - 8 sessions per week along with a view to partnership if desired. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP or GP Partner alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you.
- Dispensing practice meaning they are a high earning practice
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Manageable workload
- Low to no home visits (usually none, possibly one)
- EMIS Web
- From £10,500 - £11,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs