GP Opportunity, Victoria, Australia
GP jobs in Victoria with high salary, financial incentives and full licensing support
How long have you been waiting to improve your work/life balance? We'd wager too long; make the change and see the difference.
Up there as one of the most popular states in Australia, Victoria is a hotspot for doctors seeking something totally different. Whether you are in Melbourne or one of the up and coming rural towns, the state offers spectacular scenery, an abundance of antiquity and lavish architecture.
The majority of medical centre's we are working with are located within Districts of Workforce Shortage (DWS). This means you can stay and settle in the same area which affords you security and an opportunity for you to build up your patient base quickly.
Typically, working hours range from 35 - 45 hours per week with minimal paperwork to worry about. You would usually be expected to sign up for a minimum of 1 or 2 years depending on location and benefits.
- Outstanding salaries based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £250K
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Superb facilities at your fingertips
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
In order to apply and be successfully licenced within Australia, applicants MUST HAVE one of the following:
- MRCGP (international and iMAP not accepted)
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice/Rural & Remote Medicine
- NZ Fellowship in General Practice
- Singapore Fellowship in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity please ring us on 01423 813451 if you're in the UK or 02 9098 4356 if you're in Australia. Alternatively, submit your CV using the 'Apply' button and we'll get in touch with you.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs