GP Role, Tasmania
GP jobs in Tasmania with big salary and additional financial assistance
Tasmania is perhaps known best for its stunningly beautiful vistas and pristine white sand beaches that stretch for as far as they can see. Perhaps what is lesser known about this often-overlooked state is it's reckoning as home to one of the most revered gourmet culinary scenes in Australia.
House prices are significantly lower in Tasmania and on average cost sometimes as little as a third as they would do in places like Melbourne and Sydney.
The majority of medical centre's we are working with in Tasmania are well established with excellent facilities. These vacancies are primarily situated within Districts of Workforce Shortage (DWS). This means you can stay and settle in the same area which affords you security and an opportunity for you to build up your patient base quickly.
Typically, working hours range from 35 - 45 hours per week with minimal paperwork to worry about. You would usually be expected to sign up for a minimum of 12 months depending on location and benefits.
- Outstanding salaries based on Medicare billings, you can usually expect the equivalent of between £150K and £250K
- Government incentive programs available which can greatly increase your annual income
- Opportunity to earn significantly more money on a VMO contract (enquire for further details)
- Reduce your DWS moratorium
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Superb facilities at your fingertips
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered throughout the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
In order to apply and be successfully licenced within Australia, applicants MUST HAVE one of the following:
- MRCGP (international and iMAP not accepted)
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice/Rural & Remote Medicine
- NZ Fellowship in General Practice
- Singapore Fellowship in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity please ring us on 01423 813451 if you're in the UK or 02 9098 4356 if you're in Australia. Alternatively, submit your CV using the 'Apply' button and we'll get in touch with you.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs