Salaried GP Job, Bletchley Area, Bucks
Salaried GP Opportunity, Bletchley Area, Bucks, Up to £72,000 FTE, 6-8 Sessions
Please read on to discover more about a superb opportunity to join a high achieving surgery offering lots of support for development and opportunities to build on interest areas. The surgery are soon to be a training practice so there will be chance for GP's to get involved in teaching and training. They also run a number of special clinics and welcome GP's with ambitions to run their own clinics. They also get involved in research projects. There is a well-managed workload on offer and the surgery are performing very well against QOF targets and CQC report.
Commutable from Milton Keynes and Bicester
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- £9000 per session
- Indemnity covered in full
- Well managed workload of around 15 face to face consultations plus calls
- 1- 2 visits per day
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Involved in medical student training
- Involved in research projects
- Use Emis Web Operating system
- High performing surgery with high QOF scores and Good overall CQC report
- Modern purpose built premises
- On-site parking
- Dispensing surgery
- Loyal and dedicated existing staff
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share comprehensive details on this vacancy. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs