Salaried GP Vacancy, Grimsby
Prospect Health is recruiting for an excellent Salaried GP job in Grimsby for a well-established traditional practice. The practice is very adaptable to change and always welcome new ideas to the table in order to improve the delivery of patient services. The partners are happy to support interests as well as allowing you to work independently. You will be working with a manageable list size and enjoy a genuine work-life balance. The working environment is modern and excellent facilities.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Small patient list size with excellent clinical support including a full-time Nurse Practitioner
- Manageable workload to achieve a good work life balance
- Exceptionally high QoF scores year-on-year, so the practice has an excellent reputation
- Modern purpose built premises with excellent facilities
- Practice uses SystmOne
- Salary circa £78,000 - £80,000 FTE dependent on experience
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave, plus 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850423.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs