Salaried GP Role, South Shields
Salaried GP role, 4-8 sessions available , Up to £76,000 FTE - South Shields
This Practice is highly patient focused and has a multidisciplinary approach to patients' health care. The aim is to deliver the best for patients by combining the skills of the practice team with other health and social care workers in the community.
Set within modern health care facilities, the focus is continually improving the health of the patients and residents of the community. Offering between 4 & 8 sessions per week along with a view to partnership in the longer term. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you.
If this does sound of interest please get in touch, this surgery would be happy to arrange a no obligation informal visit which Prospect Health can facilitate.
South Shields, Tyne and Wear
- Purpose built surgery meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Manageable workload with less than average consultations per session
- Little home visits (usually 1-2 per day)
- Emis Web operating system
- From £9,000 - £9,500 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so.
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs