Advanced Nurse Practitioner, South Birmingham
An opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join an excellent practice has arisen within the South Birmingham area.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced in working within a primary care setting and will be able to work autonomously to meet the needs of the patient whilst acting within the parameters of the NMC at all times.
- The ideal candidate will have a master's level qualification in Advanced Practice with previous experience within Primary Care
- Supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services
- Manageable workload
- Set in a modern, spacious building with shops nearby
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Triage and treat patients wishing to see a health care professional making any necessary referrals to other members of the primary health care team
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice
- Independently and autonomously assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems with attention to physical, emotional, social, cultural and mental health issues
- Responsible for the appropriate administration and supply of medication to patients using Patient Group Directions criteria or within the scope of an Independent Nurse Prescriber
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and training
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Not the right job for you? Click her for more Nurse Jobs.