Salaried GP Role, Sunderland Area
Salaried GP role, Sunderland Area up to £75,000 FTE
An exceptionally forward thinking practice with a fantastic reputation is seeking a salaried General Practitioner in the Sunderland area. They strive to provide a comprehensive service of high standard family medicine as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you. Full time within this surgery is 8 sessions per week with a flexible number of sessions available.
If this does sound of interest please get in touch, this surgery would be happy to arrange a no obligation informal visit which Prospect Health can facilitate.
Sunderland Area, just a short commute from Washington, Springwell and Chester-Le-Street.
- Any newly qualified General Practitioner will have a personal mentor
- Exceptional staff retention and continuity of care
- Very close nit, multi-disciplinary team at your disposal
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Patient list size circa 5,500
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Manageable workload with fewer than average consultations per session
- Low home visits (usually only 1-2 per week)
- Emis Web operating system
- £75,000 FTE
- Up to £9,375 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 Week CDP support leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting George in the General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs