Salaried GP with View to Partnership, Lichfield
Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership- Lichfield (£72,000 - £80,000 per year)
This is an excellent chance to join a friendly and well-regarded GP training practice on a Salaried basis, with the optional view to a lucrative and stable Partnership. The practice has successfully built a strong multi-disciplinary team consisting of Nurses, Pharmacists and HCAs, substantially lowering GP workload. They hold coffee breaks in morning sessions to allow for clinical staff to discuss matters, and would provide additional study leave and funding for GPs to pursue clinical interest areas.
Located between in the Lichfield area, within easy commute of Birmingham and Tamworth, with ample on-site parking provided.
- Efficiently managed patient list with a low number of consults and home visits, and great support from a team of Nurses and Pharmacists
- Offering 4-8 sessions
- Friendly practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold daily meetings, and actively encourage and fund the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- List size of just over 11,000 patients
- Successful training practice
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (additional study leave available for course funded by the practice)
- Support for development of special interests areas
- View to a lucrative Partnership (if desired)
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs