Salaried GP Opportunity, Wakefield
4-8 session Salaried GP, Wakefield, West Yorkshire circa £80,000-£84,000 FTE + indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP is now available in a long established and very stable PMS practice that is grounded in family medicine and has an excellent reputation. The surgery has a friendly and supportive culture and provides a rewarding working environment through genuine patient continuity and high quality patient outcomes. The surgery has an excellent Practice Manager and provides a well organised and structured working environment. Working in the surgery you will also have the opportunity to develop or continue special interest clinics. Further details are listed below.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Friendly and cohesive GP team with excellent Partners
- Superb Nursing team with a wide skill set
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Systm One practice software
- Opportunity to progress to Partnership in the future (if desired)
- Salary circa £80,000 - £84,000 FTE
- Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs