Salaried GP Job, Guildford
4-8 session Salaried GP, Guildford, up to £80,000 FTE plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to find out more about an opportunity to join a well-established and traditional practice grounded in family medicine. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced GP to join a friendly and approachable senior Partner and have the opportunity to have a real say in the running of the practice. There would also be opportunity to become Partner as well if desired. There is a well-managed workload on offer of a total of15 AM consultations and 12 PM consultations per session, this includes face to face and calls. There are very low visits, most weeks you would have none. Please get in touch for further information and if of interest, we can facilitate a no obligation informal visit to the surgery.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building with on-site parking
- Practice population circa 3,500
- Friendly patients in a pleasant area
- Friendly and highly trained existing team
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well managed workload with low paperwork. Includes medical secretaries, ANP's, Pharmacists and clinical coders
- Approximately 15 patient contacts per AM session and 12 patient contacts per PM session (f2f and calls)
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS contract
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of up to £80,000
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs