Roe Lane Surgery is a small, friendly surgery with approx. 4000 patients. Situated in Churchtown, a relatively affluent area of Southport, the Surgery has been established for almost 25 years and is a training site for F2 & ST doctors.
Rated as ‘Good’ at their CQC inspection in April 2018; we are a very forward-thinking surgery with a passion for delivering excellent patient care and are always looking for new ways to work innovatively and efficiently. Due to the expansion of our list size we are looking to recruit a salaried GP for 3-5 sessions per week.
- Current list size 4000 patients
- Two partners (one GP and one clinical pharmacist) and two salaried GPs
- Practice team includes practice nurse prescriber and practice pharmacist
- Permanent position with partnership opportunity available
- Salary negotiable and dependent on experience
- We pride ourselves on providing a high standard of patient centred clinical care
- Rated “Good” by CQC in April 2018
- Start date negotiable
- Close links with GP federation and Primary Care Network
Applications via the apply button
For informal enquiries or to arrange a visit to the practice please contact our Practice Manager Claire Pearce on 01704 228439
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly