Roe Lane Surgery – Salaried GP
We are looking to recruit a Salaried GP at Roe Lane Surgery, a small, friendly practice with approx. 4000 patients. Situated in Churchtown, a relatively affluent area of Southport, we have been established for almost 25 years and we are a training site for F2 & ST doctors.
Rated as ‘Good’ at our CQC inspection in April 2018; we have a progressive attitude, are a very forward-thinking surgery with a passion for delivering excellent patient care and are always looking for new ways to work innovatively and efficiently. We are looking to recruit a salaried GP for 3-5 sessions per week.
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome to apply
- Efficient workflow systems and excellent administrative support
- Two clinical partners and two salaried GPs
- Practice team includes practice nurse prescribers, Healthcare Assistants, Phlebotomists and Pharmacist
- This is a Permanent position with a partnership opportunity available
- Salary negotiable and dependent on experience
- We pride ourselves on providing a high standard of patient centred clinical care
- Start date negotiable
- Close links with GP federation and collaborative working with the PCN
Applications via email with CV to email@example.com
For informal enquiries or to arrange a visit to the practice please contact our Practice Manager Claire Pearce on 01704 228439