Salaried GP, St Helens
Salaried GP opportunity in a well-regarded Doctor First surgery where GPs choose the structure of their day!
An opportunity has arisen for a salaried GP in a friendly family practice. First and foremost, this is a nurturing environment where the partners care about the needs and desires of their GPs; professionally and domestically. There is an emphasis support for developing areas of interest. There is also the recognition that it is important to strike a good work/life balance; you'll benefit from support and flexibility where possible. The Doctor First system means all patients are triaged before coming into the practice resulting in GPs only seeing approximately 10 patients face to face a day. Payment of indemnity fees and a BMA model contract are both offered with this position.
- £8250 - £9000 per session (depending on experience)
- St Helens
- Successful, forward-thinking practice
- Distinguished group of partners, each with a range of special interests
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Continuity between GPs and patients
- Diverse Clinical Team
- First-rate admin support; geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently (paper-light)
- 6 - 8 clinical sessions per week
- Confident telephone manner
- Discretion and flexibility with regards to your workflow
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Looking for someone to help shape our practice and be fully involved in the decision-making process.
- Competitive remuneration
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave or CPD
- Career progression and support in developing areas of interest
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Salaried GP, St Helens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly