Salaried GP, Northwich - Cheshire
Salaried GP 6-8 clinical sessions, Northwich circa £82,000 FTE & indemnity cover
A rewarding new career opening for you to work in a long-established and very successful training practice is now available in Northwich. Working alongside a friendly and supportive group of GP Partners and Salaried GPs you'll truly feel part of a great team and enjoy professional satisfaction. The surgery also has excellent management and clerical teams to help support you in your duties and allows for well-managed working conditions. The is very supportive of interest development and offers working conditions for GPs of all levels of experience to thrive.
- 6-8 sessions available per week
- Well-managed workload and excellent internal support structures to assist you in your daily work
- EMIS Web patient software
- Friendly and enthusiastic team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and clinical support teams to deliver excellent patient outcomes
- Modern, spacious purpose-built surgery providing a stimulating working environment
- Strong professional development ethos promoted throughout the practice
- High-achieving training practice
- Up to £82,000 FTE
- Medical indemnity cover
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Professional development support
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Seeking a new career challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs.