Salaried GP Role, York
A forward thinking, innovative and driven surgery in York is seeking a new salaried GP. Their core values are still to maintain the family doctor ethos and high standards of patient care.
This fantastic surgery offers a very manageable workload alongside an existing team of experienced, hard-working medical professionals. It's a great opportunity for any GP trainers offering a fantastic environment for teaching and for any GP's wishing to expand their knowledge and get involved in teaching students.
York, North Yorkshire
- Training Practice, allowing GP's to get involved with training and development
- Purpose built medical centre meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised Practice with a superb infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Well managed workload
- SystmOne operation system
- £7500 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 Weeks holiday plus 1 week CPD
- Support for development of special interest
What Happens Next
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs