Salaried GP Job, Workington
Salaried GP 4-8 sessions, Workington, Cumbria circa £80,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a superb Salaried GP job in Workington with a medium sized traditional practice. You will be joining a great team of experienced GPs and Nurse Practitioners, providing you with excellent clinical support in your role. You will have a manageable workload with a flexible approach to sessions, where you can carry out 10-15 minute consultations and only see 13 patients per session. You can get involved in a wide range of patient services within both primary and secondary care, building a portfolio career.
- 4-8 sessions available
- Practice list size of approximately 6,500 patients, with a team of experienced GPs and Nurse Practitioners
- Very manageable workload of 13 patients per session with a low number of home visits each week
- Opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of patient services, both in primary and secondary care
- Flexible approach to session structure
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- £9,000-£10,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs