Salaried GP Job, Evesham
Salaried GP Job- Near Evesham (£72,000 - 80,000 per year)
This is an excellent chance to join a well-regarded and forward thinking surgery in the role of Salaried GP. The practice boasts an experienced multi-disciplinary team, as well as an extremely efficient administrative function. This means you will enjoy a well-managed and sustainable workload, with time and space to pursue specialist clinical interest areas.
Located in the Evesham area within commutable distance of Worcester, Cheltenham and Redditch, with ample on-site parking provided.
- Well managed patient list with a low workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-6 sessions.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs