Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership - Cardiff
Salaried GP Job with View to Partnership- Cardiff (£72,000 - £80,000 per year)
An opportunity has arisen for a GP to join a highly successful Cardiff based surgery in the role of Salaried GP. A high level of support is available, as well as the option to pursue specialist clinical interest areas. Therefore, whether you arrive as a newly qualified or experienced GP, you will enjoy a well-managed workload and a rewarding position. Additionally, the surgery is keen to provide the option for a lucrative Partnership if desired. An experienced multi-disciplinary team including nurses and Pharmacists ensure home visits are minimal, and a large team of administrative and secretarial staff have also drastically reduced the amount of GP admin.
Located in the Cardiff area, within easy commuting distance of the centre, as well as Newport, Barry and Pontypridd. On-site parking provided.
- Mixed patient demographic with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including Practice Nurses and Pharmacists
- Offering 4-6 Salaried sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 6500 patients
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative Partnership available
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs