Clinical Lead GP, Burnham-on-Sea
A unique opportunity to work as a Clinical Lead GP and be part of a forward-thinking set-up where you can have a real influence on change. The set-up is continuing to grow and therefore expand its team, and is now looking for a Clinical Lead GP who can provide clinical leadership. The GP will ideally have some form of Partnership or Leadership experience but this is not necessarily required.
From a clinical perspective, your normal day will comprise of 15 minute appointments and a total number of 20 patients across the whole day. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners and Paramedic, along with GP colleagues on site with the support of care co-ordinators reducing your paperwork, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs.
This practice is already approved to support GPs requiring Tier 2 Visas.
Salary - £110,000 - £120,000 + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - Burnham-on-Sea
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
- Rural area in purpose-built and modern health centre
- Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
- Varied patient demographic
- Working alongside an excellent team of GPs
Your role -
- Clinical Lead GP
- Part-time and full-time considered
- 5 hours clinical time across the whole day
- 15 minute appointments
- 20 patients per day
- On-call rotated and supported by ANP and Paramedic
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- £110,000 - £120,000 guaranteed salary
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!