GP Role, Canberra
GP jobs in Canberra with big salary and VISA nomination
Well known for its tree-lined boulevards and modernist architecture, capitalise on city living at its finest by making a move to the best kept secret in Australia. Canberra is the perfect mix of tranquil suburban and energetic city living.
The majority of medical centre's we are working with in Canberra are well established with second to none facilities. These vacancies are primarily situated within Districts of Workforce Shortage (DWS). This means you can stay and settle in the same area which affords you security and an opportunity for you to build up your patient base quickly.
Typically, working hours range from 35 - 45 hours per week with minimal paperwork to worry about. You would usually be expected to sign up for a minimum of 12 months depending on location and benefits.
- Join a team of experienced GPs
- 8 consultation room
- Working in a collegiate environment
- Outstanding salaries based on Medicare billings, you can usually expect the equivalent of between £150k and £220
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Superb facilities at your fingertips - MRI, CT Scanners, in house dentistry, onsite pathology, day surgery, allied health etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered throughout the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
In order to apply and be successfully licenced within Australia, applicants MUST HAVE one of the following:
- MRCGP (international and iMAP not accepted)
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice/Rural & Remote Medicine
- NZ Fellowship in General Practice
- Singapore Fellowship in General Practice
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take around 9 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
To start your Australian adventure please contact Prospect Health on +44 1423 813451 (UK) / +61 290 984 356 (Australia) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click the apply button to discuss opportunities in full confidence.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8:00pm & Friday: 9am - 5:30pm.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs