Practice Nurse Role, Chelmsford
An exciting new opening is now available for a Practice Nurse to work in a successful surgery in Central Chelmsford. You'll enjoy working with a friendly team of Nurses and GP Partners who are committed to high quality patient outcomes.
- Forward thinking surgery, led by excellent GPs and Managers
- Friendly supportive nursing team
- Involvement with Chronic Disease management clinics
- Full-Time hours considered
- Practice population circa 12,000 patients
- Indemnity cover
- 5 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK, experience of working in primary care nursing is essential
What Happens Next
To learn more about this role without obligation, please contact us in confidence for informal correspondence over telephone on 01423 850417 or use the apply button where one of our consultants will contact you to discuss this vacancy in more detail.
Interested in to look over other roles? Please click here for more General Practice Jobs