Salaried GP job with view to Partnership, Near Neath
Salaried GP job with view to Partnership - Commutable from Neath (£72,000 - £76,000 per year)
An opportunity has become available for a GP to join this friendly and hardworking practice in a Salaried role, with an optional view to Partnership. The surgery has become seen as one of the most forward thinking and pro-active in the region, and prides themselves on delivering high quality patient care. You will benefit from working within a stable Partnership with an experienced team including Nurse Practitioners and administrative staff. All of this means that an incoming GP will enjoy an excellent work/life balance as well as the freedom to develop key specialist interest areas.
Located within easy commuting distance of Neath, Swansea and Port Talbot. Ample on-site parking provided for all staff.
- Well managed patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from team of Nurses
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Well organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold daily catch up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- List size of just over 7000 patients
- £72,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850 425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs