Salaried GP Role, Barnsley
We are currently recruiting for a superb Salaried GP job in Barnsley for a medium sized training practice. The practice is located in modern purpose built premises with large consulting rooms and a treatment room. They are seeking a Salaried GP who will assist them with the continued growth of the practice, as well as dealing with the challenges faced in general practice. As a training practice they are well organised and structured. They will support the development of specialist interest areas and there is the opportunity to become a GP Partner, if desired. You will enjoy working with a manageable workload, with excellent support from an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Up to 8 sessions (full or part-time available)
- Patient list size of approximately 10,000 patients with an excellent clinical support team, including an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Manageable workload with well-structured sessions
- Fully supported with the development of specialist interest areas
- Opportunity to become a GP Partner, if desired
- Modern purpose built working environment with excellent facilities
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- Up to £10,000 per session, dependent on experience and qualifications
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850423.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs