Salaried GP Role, Preston
Salaried GP 6-8 sessions, Preston, Lancashire, av. 15 patient consultations per session, circa £72,000- £80,000 FTE plus indemnity cover
If you wish to work in a surgery offering excellent patient continuity, high quality patient outcomes, sustainable, well-managed workloads and a friendly, supportive environment, please read on. Working with a great team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and a Clinical Pharmacist, you will enjoy a real sense of team, cohesion and professional reward. The surgery is very supportive of special interests and professional development. Furthermore, the surgery has excellent internal structure with an experienced and effective Practice Manager and a great clerical team to assist with workflow optimisation and minimise clerical duties.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Patient list size circa 10,000 patients
- Excellent team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Regular clinical meetings and strong sense of colleague team work
- Friendly, supportive atmosphere with encouragement for professional development
- EMIS Web practice software
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Av. 15 patient consultations per session
- High QoF attainment and CQC rated good
- Salary circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in addition to Salary
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs