Salaried GP Opportunity, Southend-on-sea
Please read on as we are recruiting for a Salaried GP job in Southend to join a well-established and growing group of practices tailoring their delivery of excellent primary care services to changes within general practice.
The practice is looking for a motivated and ambitious GP to join a friendly and highly knowledgeable practice team and help maintain the group's successful track record of delivering high quality patient care.
You will enjoy working with a manageable workload and be provided with a great opportunity to develop professionally and clinically through ongoing training and development.
* 4-8 Sessions Available
* Looking for a GP who wants to help drive the services that the surgery can offer and enjoys seeing the outcomes of their work
* Supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services
* Manageable workload
* Flexible working patterns
* £9000 per session
* Indemnity costs covered
* NHS Pension Enrolment
* Extensive clinical and clerical support in place
* 6 weeks Annual Leave and 1 week CPD support
* Emis Web
* Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button.
This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs