Clinical Pharmacist Job, East County Durham
Full time (37.5 hours per week) Clinical Pharmacist Job - East County Durham (£38,000 - £45,000 per year)
An opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist to join a modern, purpose built GP practice in the role of Clinical Pharmacist. You would be joining an already large multi-disciplinary team including GPs, Nurses, ANPs and HCAs and would achieve a managed and varied workload.
The successful candidate will be an exceptional team player with good communication and interpersonal skills who is enthusiastic and committed to join the practice team.
The successful applicants for this post will be joining this practice at a particularly exciting time as they develop and expand their service.
Located in East County Durham.
Ample on-site parking provided for all staff.
- Independent Prescribing status is essential
- Primary care or General Practice experience desired
- Stable patient list and large multi-disciplinary team of permanent staff
- Seeking a full time Pharmacist, although part time hours could be considered
- List size of just over 5,500 patients
- Friendly surgery with an open door policy for staff
- £38,000-£45,000 per annum (FTE) for a Clinical Pharmacist (dependent on experience)
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting George Appleyard of the General Practice Division on 01423 850417. Please note, to apply for this post you must be a qualified Pharmacist
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs