GP Job, Wollongong, Australia
GP job in Wollongong with competitive salary and flexible working patterns
Not far from the bright lights of Sydney lies the much quieter and relaxed town of Wollongong. Join a tight knit team of 3 GPs in one of the most sought after areas in New South Wales.
They are offering 70% billings alongside a minimum income guarantee for the first three months to help you get settled. The medical centre is based in a District of Workforce Shortage so you are able to stay for as long as you want without the need to rotate.
Working hours are flexible and can range from 30 - 40 hours per week with minimal administration work to worry about. You would be expected to sign up for a minimum of 2 years.
- Small and close knit surgery
- Outstanding salaries based on Medicare billings, you can usually expect the equivalent of between £150k and £220k
- Minimum income guarantee available for first three months
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered throughout the documentation process
- VISA nomination available
In order to apply and be successfully licenced within Australia, applicants MUST HAVE one of the following:
- MRCGP (international and iMAP not accepted)
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice/Rural & Remote Medicine
- NZ Fellowship in General Practice
- Singapore Fellowship in General Practice
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take around 9 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
To start your Australian adventure please contact Prospect Health on +44 1423 813451 (UK) / +61 290 984 356 (Australia) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click the apply button to discuss opportunities in full confidence.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8:00pm & Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs