Salaried GP Role, North Dundee
Salaried GP 4 sessions per week near Dundee, £10,000-£10,650 per session (£80-£85k per annum) + indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity is now available for you to join a well-regarded and innovative practice in the role of a Salaried GP. The surgery operates from a modern, purpose-built surgery that has excellent facilities and provides a stimulating working environment. Over recent years the surgery has invested time and effort to implement a workload management system that has allowed for a sustained means to practice and allow their GPs the time to pursue clinical interest areas. Supporting all of this, the surgery benefits from an excellent organisation structure that is overseen by a highly valued Practice Manager.
Established patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- GMS surgery contract
- Excellent team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs and Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses
- Offering 4 Salaried sessions per week across 2 days
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- Up to £85,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850 420. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs