Advance Nurse Practitioner Job, Neath
Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Commutable from Neath (£40,000 - £50,000 per year).
An opportunity has arisen for an ANP to join a friendly and forward thinking local practice, in a flexible and clinically rewarding role. The surgery has built a strong reputation in providing top quality clinical care and you would be working with an experienced team of GPs and Nursing staff. You would enjoy a high level of clinical development and the opportunity to run your own specialised clinics. The system in place has been designed to cut down unnecessary workload and allow for an excellent work/ life balance.
Located within commutable distance of Neath, Swansea and Port Talbot, with ample onsite parking.
- Well managed patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from an efficient team of clinical and clerical staff
- The practice are flexible to accommodate you joining for either 3, 4 or 5 days per week, with a full-time contract being 37.5 hours per week
- List size of just over 6000 patients
Key Skills and Qualifications
- * Registered Nurse with active NMC pin and holds MSc Advanced Clinical Practice degree, holds Independent / Supplementary prescribing qualification
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Interested in other new similar roles? Click here for other General Practice Jobs