Salaried GP Job, Scunthorpe
5 days left
- Contract Type
Salaried GP job in a Training Practice, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
A forward thinking practice with an excellent reputation is seeking a salaried GP in Scunthorpe. They strive to provide a comprehensive service of high standard family medicine. The traditional values of being a family doctor are retained against a background of a modern progressive medical practice.
Offering between 4 and 8 sessions per week along with a view to partnership if desired. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP or GP Partner alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you.
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
- Training practice, allowing GP's to get involved with training and development
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Manageable workload
- Low home visits (usually only 1 per day)
- Up to £9000 - £10000 per session
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Scunthorpe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly