Salaried GP, Bradford (S E)
Work as a salaried GP in a CQC outstanding training practice with a high ratio of skilled clinicians. Highly supportive partners; fostering a positive, progressive environment.
We are recruiting a salaried GP, or a salaried GP with a view to partnership for a leading practice in the Bradford area. This is a surgery completely in-tune with its patient demographic; this level of understanding and willingness to find solutions in order to achieve better patient outcomes, has led to impressive innovations and a genuinely progressive working environment. This remarkable work has not gone unnoticed and they have received awards for their achievements.
- £9,400 per session (negotiable)
- Partnership has no buy in
- Payment of indemnity fees
- BMA contract
- South Bradford
- A truly innovative GP surgery
- Impressive range of primary and secondary services
- Close working relationships with local MDTs
- Pharmacist and ANP support; reducing your workload
- Significantly reduced admin circa 30 Docmans a week for a FTE GP!
- Excellent GP Partners; diverse range of interests
- Lots of support to help develop special interests
- A team that makes the effort to meet and talk on a regular basis
- Up to 6 sessions per week
- Reasonable workload circa 14 face to face patients per session
- Low number of home visits
- A great solution to on-call; much less stressful for the GP
- Special Interests supported and developed
- Supportive working environment
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks’ holiday + 1-week study leave
- Development opportunities
- Career progression – partnership
- No buy in (partnership)
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please click ‘apply’. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!