Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership, Tamworth
Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership- Tamworth (£64,000 - £80,000 per year)
An opportunity has developed for a GP to join a well-regarded surgery on a Salaried basis, with an optional view to Partnership also available. The practice pride themselves on providing an outstanding level of care, but also a fantastic work/ life balance and family atmosphere for GPs. You will be joining an already established and experienced team of GPs, as well as ANPs, specialist Nurses, HCAs and Phlebotomists.
Located in Tamworth, an easy commute from Lichfield and Sutton Coldfield.
On-site parking is available for GPs
- Mixed patient demographic with allocated admin time within sessions
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 13000 patients
- Aiming to become a GP Training practice
- £64,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Partnership available immediately or with a view (earnings and drawings will be discussed)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs